From 7 to 11 November 2016, representatives seven company from Novosibirsk: CJSC “Rosa”, LLC NPE “NOTEN”, Associates of low-rise and individual housing construction, “ELSI” Group of Companies, “HKA” LLC, “KOMBEST” LLC, Federal Marketing Agency and Media Publishing House Holding. One company from Moscow: LLC “Russian Wind”, took part in a business mission in Georgia. Co-organizer of the business mission was a company from Novosibirsk Expo Geo, one of the largest travel companies in the region.
The main themes: energy, energy saving, water treatment, drainage, cable products. Within the framework of the mission there were presentations, business meetings, negotiations with potential partners. The business mission program included meetings with representatives of government agencies and major energy companies:
- Ministry of Energy of Georgia;
- Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure of Georgia;
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- EnergoPro Georgia;
- Georgian State Electrosystem;
- United Water Supply Company;
- B2B meetings with the heads of enterprises of Georgia;
- Presentations and a round table on the promotion of products and technologies to the Georgian market;
- Participation / Visiting “Elcomm Caucasus 2016” – International Exhibition of Energy, Electrical Engineering, Information Technologies and Communications.
For Novosibirsk manufacturers this is the first business mission to Georgia. As a result of this meeting, the Russian company KOMBEST founded a branch in Georgia and started operations.